All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Friday 10 July 2015

Into the lens

Hooray, new lenses arrived today! Boo, I'm using a 5 year old camera body with them until my new body arrives at end of August. It's like having a Ferarri but being restricet to 20mph. Ah well, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.........


The macro lens has some serious heft to it and you could physically beat someone to death with the fisheye converter, it's got that much glass in it.

Old fisheye adapter on the left, new one on the right. Like comparing a minnow to a whale, the size difference is pretty substantial.


Couple of quick shots taken in the back garden with the 90mm macro so don't read to much into them as I just stuck it on and fired away and it's a new lens on an old body like I said. I think the A7RII is really going to maximise the potentional, especially with the 5 axis IBIS. Maybe I'll get some proper play time at the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment