All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Stop Press: New Article Next Month

I haven't got hold of this months Diver magazine yet (subscription ran out last month), but I have been reliably informed by the lovely Amanda in this months mag (which will be November I imagine as they are always a month ahead) they are advertising my article on St Abbs for next month, which should be the December issue. 

So please feel free to tell your friends and buy multiple copies. I won't charge any extra for signing them either! :-P

When they put the article on Divernet, I'll link to it through the blog as well.

Update: Got a copy and yep, it'll be in next month. Roll on the pay cheque!

No comments:

Post a Comment