All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Inconceivable!!

Well most of the goodies arrived yesterday in tiny little boxes. I thought they had sent me the wrong stuff at first. I mean I'm so used to massive camera housings, ports, gears, etc. But these were dinky by comparison.

From this.......
To put it into some sort of perspective, you could take the new housing and almost fit it inside the old one. It is very well made though and for the money I should think so as well. Just waiting on a couple of fo/ttl converters to arrive and then all set. Hopefully by this weekend but I'm not going to hold my breath.
......to this
All the bracketry and strobes will fit straight on as well as the modelling light. Its crazy when you compare the size of the old rig to the new one. The strobes are bigger than the new housing! Outrageous! 
Out with the old, in with the new
Unfortunately as we all know scuba diving is an expensive hobby, underwater photography doubly so, so the old rig and camera will be sadlly pensioned off onto Ebay, hopefully to a good home whilst my shiny new Nauticam rig (and new +16 diopter macro wet lens) dive off into the sunset. Farewell old chum, it was lovely to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment