All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Silver & Gold

Been a few years since we were last at Devil's Grotto, but then there's never any real reason to dive there unless the silversides are out. It now was the time for the Silversides. There's nothing quite like squirming through the narrow tunnels and swimthroughs whilst surrounded by thousands of silversides with the occasional  squadron of tarpons cruising past for a feed.


And seeing as it was a Saturday ( are time for me to be off) Miss Sarah was able to come along for the odd pose or two in front of the camera.


The Silversides have been absent the last couple of years and even this year, there hasn't been nearly as may as previously but it was still good to have a dive in amongst them. And I still haven't lost my sense of direction either........


So we twatted around in the Grotto for awhile before me moved over to have a swim through Eden Rock.




I'll tell you what though, the swim through under Eden Rock was a sh*t load narrower than I remember it. And it certainly didn't help with having to fight the local residents to get some elbow room. Or maybe its just that I have longer arms on my camera these days.......


But anyways, the silversides have come and gone now, and maybe we'll see them again next year. Oh, and there's a little video below as well. Not the greatest as video is never a priority when I've got the camera in the water but you get the idea. Till next time.



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment