All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Thursday 26 January 2017

Mellow Yellow

And the results for the Yellow Pages Cover contest are in.........and I didn't win. They were looking for something to reflect the cultural heritage of the islands. I thought scuba diving reflected all nations, creeds and colours? :-D

Anyway, I did get two shots into the finals, one being of Jill in the water and the other a macro shot of a bee. They're peppered throughout the Yellow Pages about 40 or so times in various sizes and aspect ratios, so you can't miss them. Print quality isn't the best, but it's the Yellow Pages, not Sport Diver. Originals down beneath the YP example if you're interested.

Maybe next year I'll do some underwater shots of involving chickens and iguanas, that should cover all the bases............





No comments:

Post a Comment