All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Saturday 14 January 2012

Where in the world?

Ok, I may have mentioned it in passing but look at the pictures below and have three guesses where we fly off to on Thursday?

Correct! You got it in one! We  head out to the Caymans for a few weeks to celebrate me hitting the big four-oh-my-god! and I don't feel a day over sixty.....

One week on Little Cayman, one week on Grand Cayman and a couple of days R&R down in the Keys to finish it off. Thats pretty awesome in itself but it gets better. 

Not only have we got a private charter boat to Stingray City to avoid all the crowds but the best part is my significant other has arranged for me to spend some personal time with Cathy Church whilst in Grand Cayman. Swopping tips with one of the best underwater photographers in the business, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Who says being forty can't be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment