All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Back to earth with a bump

Well we had a great time in Sharm as always, we learned some new skills and I got the final shots I needed to finish my next article. The Camel dive center looked after us very well as always with Sven and Pipi providing the icing on the cake for the week. Well done lads.
Neither teenage or mutant but definitely a turtle
I must say though that the weather was doing funny things out there as it's not normally that windy at at the surface or as cold in the water at this time of year. It's the first time I've actually seriously considered getting into a drysuit in the Red Sea. Scary!
Apart from sharks, my most favourite thing to photograph
With crappy weather back home now the only thing we can do is hang on till January till we hit the Caymans. Roll on warm water and sunshine......
"Open up and say ahhh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment