All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Permanent Waves

I know my posting a has been a bit spotty the last few weeks but I do honestly have some good excuses for that. Firstly my wife has abandoned me to go to the states and has been there for the last three weeks, so no model/dive buddy. 

Secondly, if you haven't been following the weather we've been getting some serious hurricanes ripping through the Caribbean. Thankfully for us (but not for some other islands) we've managed to dodge the bullet so far, but we have been getting the after affects which has precluded any diving.

On the upside, weather permitting, we will be in Roatan in two weeks, so hopefully I'll have one of two nice pictures for a decent blog update. Stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment