All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Sunday 8 March 2015

Ghost of the navigator

Ok, so I don't have any spectacular underwater shots today as I was teaching again, this time the underwater navigator specialty. And again, like last week, there was a ripping current. However, seeing as we were in the sandpit we weren't too deep or too far off shore but it did make me burn through my air laying out all the nav markers on both dives. Hard work.

Scuba cat was on hand to log the divers in and out of the water and standing alert to provide surface support at a moments notice. Well, laying alert. Ok, just laying.


Suffice to say, all students passed the course with flying colours.

Closer to home,  and on a completely unrelated subject, here's a small gecko eating a spider in the back garden this afternoon.........just because.




No comments:

Post a Comment