All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Friday 16 December 2011

UW Housing for iPhone?!?

 "Our dive housing will allow anyone with an iPhone 4 or 4s to capture these precious and incredible moments that would otherwise be economically out of reach for this quality of HD video underwater. The alternatives to capture HD video at any depth below a kitchen sink run thousands to tens of thousands of dollars! Ken knows, he does it for a living. You can achieve the same results Hollywood spends millions to produce in the palm of your hand.

Now you have the power to capture your own underwater footage down to 100' in depth, and it can't get any easier! You have it right in your own pocket. Coupled with our Professional limited edition iPhone underwater housing code named "Blackwater" you’ll be making history!"

iPhone 4 UW Case

An interesting idea but I can 't see myself taking my phone undewater with me. I know I take a more expensive camera diving, but a phone just isn't quite right to me, I mean I get underwater to escape everything, I don't want people calling me during a dive! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment