All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Friday 23 December 2011

Fiona, Forty and Fabulous

Well Fi's offical birthday was on Wednesday night (even though she's been milking nights out, meals and spa days for most of the year). She achieved the grand old age of forty! She's special now and only a few more years till she gets a special bus pass too.
"If I surround myself with older looking people, I'll look younger.....simples!"
We had a nice night out with pizza and beer so it all went well. You're only forty once! Happy Birthday!
Nothing beyond 40 past this point!

 Regular diving updates resumed next week incase you've been missing them. Work has been getting in the way of things, but we will be heading out next Wednesday. 

I will be teaching mind you so dont expect a large amount of photos but I will have lots to write about should I survive. I know who the student is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment